Monday, September 19, 2005

sex, anyone?

We had been textmates since February after I met her in a chat room. For her protection, let me call her D. She's a grade school teacher from Leyte. We had been sending text messages for quite sometime until I got bored and decided not to reply to her anymore. Then last Friday, I tried Globe unlimited text for a day for only 15 pesos. I got no one to 'text' to at that time so I ran through my celphone's phone book and 'texted' all other chatters I met online ages ago. A handful of them replied including D. She hasn't forgotten me at all. My lucky stars might have been well aligned that day because she said that she's on her way to Cebu to drop her parents off at the pier. She also said that she'll be staying for a day at the city and asked me if I'd like to meet her. A big YES was my reply. She stayed at Pacific Tourist Inn at the back of Gaisano Metro-Colon so we decided to meet up inside Gaisano Metro, Saturday 7pm. She showed up but a big disappointment crossed my yearning. She's not what I expected her to be. It's all my fault. I never asked my textmates for their statistics or face description. I thought it would be an insult. But it hit me back right at my face. Darn!

She's a tall lady, about an inch or two taller than me. White fair skin, straightened curly/wavy hair, dressed up like a teenager but she's huge, which explained the excess fat hanging on her pants. She's got pimple holes on her face, I don't know what it's called dermatologically, and she looked like she made a wrong step and fell face down on a bag of cornstarch. She's in her late 30s, I guess, but her excessive make up made her look like in mid 40s. We're not in anyway compatible in body built. She's not my type.

I was hesitating if I'll come to her and introduce myself. My celphone kept on ringing. "Asa na ka?" "Sakit na akong tiil diri ug huwat nimo." "Unsa man magpakita pa ka?" I only replied "Sorry kaayo but I chickened out." I took a jeepney to Ayala. Another message came. "Unsa mana ang chicken out?". I almost burst out into laughter had it not been for the other passengers. They might think I'm crazy. "chicken out = mingtalaw". I know she'll be furious. "Unsa man ka laki or bayot? Makasabot ra ko kung bayot ka." "Ikaw lang ra ba ang reason nganong nagstay ko ug dugay diri." The last message made my heart sober but it's already too late to go back.

ad lib: I met Tisha in Ayala with some guy friend. They look so perfect for a couple.

I had my dinner alone at Ayala and made hundreds of apologies to her. I explained that it's my first time to meet someone and that my knees were literally shaking when I'm about to approach her. I was expecting the worse but she bought my bluff. She said that she's going to the pier for the 10pm boat to Leyte. I went home and realized that I was asking Macelle earlier that day if she's interested in watching a movie with me. She replied that she, Lany and Melany might be going to SM for a last full show. I was using my alternate SIM card and when I swapped my original SIM, messages from Macelle and Lany came in. I couldn't make it anymore for the 9:30 movie. Then I swapped back my alternate SIM. D 'texted' that she's not able to make it for the 10pm boat and was back at the pension house. She asked me one last time if I would be brave enough to meet her that night. I refused. A text message from another chatmate woke me up at around 2:30 in the morning. She was telling me about something and I just replied half awake. Until I finally dozed off.

As early as 7:30 in the morning, my phone rang. It was D. I answered in a very sleepy voice and then she explained to me, like a mother explaining something important to her child, that I don't have to be ashamed or afraid. All she wanted was to meet me. She's not going to harm me or anything. Then she asked me if I can come to the pension house. I said yes. She made sure that I'm fully conscious with my commitment. I couldn't contain my urges so at around 8, I dressed up and headed straight to Pacific Tourist Inn, room 303.

I knocked. "Abli na!", was the reply from the voice inside the room. The door was not locked. There she was in a nightie but still the same make up, and half covered with a blanket. The dark room helped a lot in improving her countenance. Then came the barrage of questions. I answered them as patiently as I could. Then I told her that I needed to take a shower. When I took my clothes off she remarked that I have a sexier body than hers. She asked for my waitsline measurement and I replied, "29". She said that hers is 32.

After the shower, I wore the extra black brief I brought along with me and dug myself inside the bed cover. She mechanically put her big legs around my stomach and fondled my crotch with her thick legs. The weight of her legs around me didn't feel erotic at all so I didn't go into "super bulge". After some dry conversation, she wrapped her arms around me. I felt like a house lizard hugged by a lamp post. Things heated up eventually. All I can say is that she's a good licker. And I'm a bit ticklish when it comes to body licking. If only she can be a little bit mobile. She even offered to lick my ass, which I promptly declined. But all those time, I kept my eyes closed. I was imagining it was Angelina Jolie I'm hugging. It helped a little.

After I took a second shower, got dressed and was about to leave, she asked me how much would I pay for the fare going back to where I came from. I answered around 150. She gave me 200 and I didn't refuse the offer. Then she made more cuddling and kissing with me. When I left the pension house, I felt like a gigolo having successfully served a client. It wasn't that bad after all compared Saturday last weekend, where I have to exhaust myself with 4 rounds of self-induced orgasm to satisfy my urges.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang pagtxt diay nako asking if "asa ka? nag-gerger?" was a premonition!

Anonymous said...

What? 200 lang? baratoha nimo oi! ;p

Anonymous said...

ahahaha! whatta shame! disgrace!

splat said...

sagdai lang next time magpa-increase nako sa akong talent fee. kinahanglan pod ko magwork out para mas modako pa gyud ako talent fee.

Anonymous said...

splat, i was so lucky that day! libre ko from food, coffee and even internet usage...

sayang! ngayon lang kami nagkabonding... kung kailan aalis na ako... ahehehe...

Anonymous said...

Ayos men, penge rin number niya.. u..