Sunday, November 20, 2005

change look

I'm not really metrosexual like some of the guys but I want to change image. I always cut my hair really really short. On my previous blogsite, I tried coming up with an English term for semi-opaw: "semi bald, not-so-bald, almost bald, or bald but not there yet". hehehe

I don't look nice in a long hair. That I learned a long long time ago but these days I like to see a different me when standing face to face with a mirror. I also have my goatee and mustache. I wonder how long I can keep this look until I feel despicable.








The red hairband costs me 5 pesos at Opon market. I only wear it though when I'm in my room.

This is how my hair looks when I'm at the office.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ngeek! color na lang kulang sa buhok, mura na ka si UMA!!! wahahaha!

iam, naa man d i ka gay tendency -- ainsley9

splat said...

headband man to kang uma... lain man gyud kung magkalo naa sulod sa balay, mao na palit ko hair band... igat kaayo sa?? hehehe

ainsley, mao gani naa ko diri sa ED kay ang mga taw naay gay tendencies...

Anonymous said...

lapad na lagi airport?! :P

splat said...

lapad gyud na daan uy sukad pa pagkabata nako!! unsaon gianak man kos akong mama nga murag "hantakan" ang akong agtang.. sala gyud ni sa akong papa ba.. hehehe