Monday, November 06, 2006

kalag-kalag

If it was not for a very good friend from Germany who was here since the 13th of October, I wouldn't spend a whole day in Bohol and tour the entire island. The whole trip was so exhausting, then I had to report for work the following day. I told Mom I can't come to her house on Nov. 1st because of an anticipated heavy traffic and all but there I was in Bohol. But anyway, the scenery was worth it all or I just like to believe it that way so I wouldn't endlessly lambast myself for doing such a tiring journey.


The famous chocolates


Long steps going to the viewing deck


Adorable tarsiers. Made me want to squeeze them until their eyeballs pop out from their heads


Striking similarity


I'm not the mushy kind of guy but I just found this primate irresistibly cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe!! naa bitaw mo similarity sa tarsiers splat