Sunday, February 25, 2007

straight record

I thought nobody missed this blog. But a day after I published the previous post, people were asking me about it. Wow! Sikat nako. hehehehe. Or maybe I just have some really blabbermouthed blog friends.

Let me set the record straight and stop vexing me about it. Please... Okay. I thought it was normal to celebrate friendship but from the rather vulgar response I got, then I resolve that it is not. Yes, I do not have a sweetheart yet. I met this crazy and wonderful woman last month at the Sinulog festivities. I learned that we worked from the same company and that she already has a boyfriend. She amused me, that's all. I will not tell you more than that and use the information to pester me. So ladies, I am still very much available.

Now, excuse me. My work is waiting for me. It's been filling my schedule since the last couple of months. But by next week, I will have more time for publishing some entries.

10 comments:

Ylan said...

hoi dili man ko blabbermouthed! :(
and we dont intend to pester you, we're just excited for you.... :)

aneshka said...

karon pa ko kadungog mag monthsary tungod sa friedship no! ganahan lang dyud ka pasunlog..oi hehe

aneshka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melz said...

hoi kinsa na? waahhh... ulahi ko sa balita :(

naa pa jud gi remove na comment. unfair da! hehehe

Anonymous said...

hay salamat i thot ur taken na...

melz said...

kinsa ni si anonymous? former kulotski is this u?

splat said...

hoy!!! kinsa man tong nangdelete ug comment... hmmmmmmmm...

ylan, wala ra to uy.. nanungog ra ko...

neshka, nag-inamaw ra man gyud ko ato... abi nako kamo-kamo ray makabasa ato... daghan naman diay ko readers.. hehehe

melz, ambot kinsa ni si anonymous... kadaghan ba diay nakog admirers uy.. wahahahaha...

Anonymous said...

iam, available pa diay ka? me too :) can i apply? hehe

batgirl

splat said...

hoy batgirl!!! pagpuyo diha... spank tikaw ron..

splat said...

ako ni ipost balik ang gicomment sa usa ka anonymous nga gidelete dayon niya...

-------------------------------
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post:

hay salamat i thot ur taken na...