Wednesday, September 03, 2008

inasal

Grace and Elton, her husband, came back from a weeklong vacation on dear ol Phil'pines. And lookei what she got for me!!!!


One pound of pure unadulterated inasal meat!!!! CNT Lechon all the way from its Guadalupe Branch!!!! She invited me for dinner yesterday and gave me this for my doggie bag. Slurp!! Slurp!! While munching it bite by bite it seemed like I died and went to heaven. It's like orgasm, only better. I never thought I would miss inasal this much.

It made my mouth water just by typing this. So, you'll have to excuse me while I go and savor my piece of heaven.

3 comments:

Ylan said...

ows? wala nadaut pag abot dira sa singa? maau kay nakasulod ra sa 'roplano?
lami pud ilang dugudugu sa cnt splat! ig domingo, if dugay maglinyo akong mga manghod, wala na sila mapalit...

splat said...

mao lagi... taas gyud kaayo ang linya unya kung magdugay-dugay ka kay mahutdan na ka... gimingaw na pod kog dugo-dugo da... akong peborit kay katong naa sa red ribbon...

Anonymous said...

yummm... sinfully lami! :P