Wednesday, October 07, 2009

cheesy

If you haven't noticed it yet, there are 2 topics recurring in this blog: HUMOR and SEX. Humor is mostly based on self-humiliating experiences of any sort while sex nowadays is just a heart-wrenching, soul-ripping, energy-draining fantasy I created while singularly stimulting sexual gratification on my bed.

The least discussed topic, I dare say, is those that relate to emotional sentiments or generally, matters of the heart. These are things I specially reserve to the seclusion of my most intimate partner. That is why it's a big deal for me to publicly talk about cheesy things. However, there are times, the rarest of instances, that I do post cheesy blog entries.

Ylan, a blog friend as well as an ex-colleague and a good friend, reminded me of this blog post I have long forgotten. She emailed it to me and the first impression I have when I read it was "Who is this dork that wrote all this crap?". It turned out the dork was me. Tee-hee. I immediately scoured the blog site last evening. Lo and behold! I've written a single entry in it. Read it below. It exudes all mushiness in me. If my memory serves me well, this was the last mushy thing I've written in public, perchance the last one.

I wrote it 4 years ago around 8 in the evening at exactly the same date as today. Before proceeding, I urge you to make your vomit bag handy in case you want to puke due to excessive intake of mushy words.

This one is titled...

** begin cheesy post **

side effect.

Confused. That's what I am.

Love. That's what I'm confused of.

I tried searching. But deep down I cannot see.
Questions clinging my thoughts. Is my heart finally free? Am I ready?
Before I sleep and after I wake up, I ask this.

My heart won't give an answer. My brain's too dumb for this.

Bind me with your spell again.

Show me your smile.

I want to feel that warmth. That passion.

Let's fly away. To that familiar place.

Take me there once again.

Oh, Love! Take me. Take me away.

** end cheesy post **


Syet!! I've filled my first bag already.

3 comments:

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Dude, where did you vanish to? Miss the sex stories yo.

Ylan said...

splat, same date nako pagsend nimo versus original date of publish? wat a koinsedens! heheh!!!

wala rako nakasuka kay basin puerte na nako suka first time nako basa ani.. heheheh!

splat said...

@cd: i was abducted by aliens with big goofy eyes and webbed hands. next thing i know i was drinking tea besides michael jackson & eating double woofer in front of elvis while busy thinking my next chess move. suddenly james brown interrupted us and said i have to leave.

@ylan: thanks again for reminding me of this