Tuesday, May 16, 2006

sunday nothing

I have to post an entry 'coz it's been quite sometime since my last one. But what can I share? I don't have much adventures here as I do in Philippines. But I'm hoping not to trip and fall head first when I get out of the car like Ylan. hehehehe

I thought going to an internet cafe in Lapulapu ('coz there's nothing else to do) was lame. But taking pictures of myself in the hotel on a Sunday morning is lame to the infinity! I never thought I would do this but here it is.

Tele all day.










God, I don't even know what to say about this picture!










Got to finish my grapes with a bottle of wine.










Stocking some euro cents on top of my tripod. So damn lame!











I'm still guessing as of this moment what to call this entry.

3 comments:

aneshka said...

ga brief ra ka ani ga picture2

Anonymous said...

Witless Entry.

hehehe! :P

Hey! were you naked in the first pic splat??!?!? wahahaha!!!!

Pray jud ha nga dili ka matakilpo man lang nga naa ko makakita kay kataw-an sab tika ug taman! hehehe!

splat said...

aneshka and ylan,
nagbrip ra intawn ko ana.. dili lang ko magnaked uy kay mapaakan pa lang ang ako itlog ug mga bugs.. lisod kaayo i-explain sa doctor..