Tuesday, May 08, 2007

my first ever

Aside from the summer activities this time of the year, I've been busy transferring my old blog into a new home. I was afraid that the old blogsite will close down and delete all the accounts. Sometime ago, I was planning to have another blog account. One that is private so I can pour out everything I have to say. Now, I finally found time.

I really have a lot of things to say about some people that I don't want others to read, specially if it concerns about you. Yeah, I know. It defeats the purpose of blogging. Well, I just need something to remind me when I get old and dementia or some neurological disorder will take the better of me.

Say, for example. I can't write in this blog every time I masturbate thinking about Brenda or when I imagine Macelle all naked in my bedroom. And how about Claire and all those lusts I have for her or some underwater sexacapades with Meloi or seeing my cock between Pilar's lips. I can't possibly write it all here..... I'm making you nervous, I know. I just want to make my point and I never really imagine all those things. So awful.

Okay. I'm getting hot in here and I totally miss what I wanted to post in this entry. It's not my intention to make it go this way but blame it on the weather. Too much heat wave can cause brain damage. Supposedly, my entry has something to do with orgy or stuff like that. Anyway, I need to chill down. I'll write more about it next time.

P.S.
To the concerned:
Sorry. If I offended you in any other way, you can sue me anytime. And I will understand if you're not going to talk to me or hate me for the rest of your life.

4 comments:

Ylan said...

ahahahaha!!! gakatawa ko gabasa!

Anonymous said...

AMAW ka!!
puti man ko lubot... carry lang mag all naked!! pero kay gagmay lang akong "body" parts!!! bwahahahaha

splat said...

hoy anonymous!!! okei ra kung gagmay imong body parts... parehas ra ta... hek hek hek

melz said...

atz mn sad ka splat oi. hapit nako mabugwak akong tubig na gi inom da.