Wednesday, July 11, 2007

more some + 1

Having a foursome was exactly the same as having a threesome except that, in my case, it was more taxing. The fourth member of our mini-orgy was her friend from Mindanao who was around for the summer. During the ritual, or I'd like to call it 'The Passing of Candy', they didn't want to do the girl-to-girl kissing much to my dismay. So I have to get the candy out from each of their wet mouth (tongue included) and pass it to the next anticipating mouth. It was very kinky at first then due to inebriation we would topple ourselves on the ground. The place was all stones and shrubs. I would either land on my back or on my hand while carrying her weight with my other arm so she wouldn't bruise herself. It was a physically demanding debauchery but pleasurable nevertheless.

I was nursing some bruises and minor sprains the morning after but it was the experience that made the corners of my mouth turn up.

P.S.
Neshka, thanks for reminding me of this blog.

No comments: