Wednesday, October 31, 2007

tongue stroke

I was a subscriber of Playboy magazine few years back but there's only 1 article that really captured my fancy. I could no longer remember the exact words but it was something like this - The number 1 sex fantasy of most men (in USA, I presume) is to have their girl lick their butt/butthole while masturbating their cock.

I didn't approve of this. It sounds revolting specially if I tried to picture it out. She would lick some shit in there!!!!!! No way, I said, but I have to admit, it got me curious though. So I put this on the list of things to do before I turned 30. Someday I could hire a whore perhaps to do this messy job.

On a few occasions when I talk to some women of the street, I would drop some hint about this. Most of the time, they wouldn't agree to do it. But there were a few who were open to the idea and a handful had actually done it. "As long as it is clean", they said, "and extra bucks for that extra service. A shower is a must and the buttocks have to be scrubbed thoroughly."

On a rainy night last August, I let out a loud yelp as the girl ran her tongue in my butthole. Syeeeeeet!!!!!!!!! Giloooooook!!!!!!!!!! (The number of exclamation marks really justifies my sensation at that time.) I can't stand too much tickle but at the same time it was titillating and was giving me a superb hard-on. We were in the shower as I suggested for emergency purposes. Another one long tongue stroke and I bit my finger and raised my feet. I can't take this anymore. I was panting and it makes my hair stand on end.

I looked at the girl and she was smiling. I think the bitch was enjoying seeing my reaction. I told her it's enough and went to the normal "act". I never kissed her.

3 comments:

Ylan said...

yayks!!!

splat said...

ayaw gyud buhat ani, ylan, kay luod...

melz said...

gross!