Tuesday, November 06, 2007

deja vu


November started very interesting for me. I was at my Mom's last Nov 1st to celebrate the Filipino tradition of Kalag-kalag. The usual trip with my friends when I'm in town is to hit the videoke bars. We went to Pantalan where a strip of videoke bars trace both sides of the road. There I met Jenny, the itchy. She was busy entertaining other costumers but after an hour or two sat besides me and fondled me. Well actually we're fondling each other.

The next day, I went back to my place. Early morning the following day, I got a call from my 40-year-old-something, 200-lb married friend from Germany. She was horny. I was horny. We fucked on the phone. Once again, she wanted me to ass-fuck her.

Last Sunday, Nov 4th, I received a text message from an acquaintance. She was a teacher from Leyte, which I shall call Ms. D. She was on her way to the city and asked me if we can see each other. With nothing much to do that day, I said yes. She arrived around 10pm and wanted me to meet her at her room at Century Plaza Hotel in Pelaez St.

She looked nicer. Not much makeup on and I think she lost a few pounds. She asked me if I know how to massage because she was so damn tired with all the activities she did on Nov 2nd. I hesitated only for a minute.

She immediately stripped her clothes off and told me to do the same. I left my boxers on. She kept on telling me that I was a good masseur and let out a soft moan every now and then. It gave me a hard-on. I started to do some sensual massage the best way I can. I ran my fingers up from her calf to her legs ending with a gentle contact on her labia. She was wet after a few minutes. With my palms on her butt, I pushed her firmly on the bed with a moderate squeeze, released and pushed again. She was good at making those erotic moans.

I was on my knees between her legs, ran my fingers from her butt to her shoulders, massaged it gently and made sure my boner inside my boxers touched her wet pussy. I gently touched my body on her back and, while my fingers were busy with the massage on her shoulder, breathed at the back of her neck. I did this while slowly humping her from behind. It was not an easy task, I tell you. You need to have concentration to make every move coordinate. I ran my fingers down to her butt then slowly went up to her shoulders again. She was ecstatic and told me to take off my boxers. I wasn't sure if I'll go all the way. She pleaded. I gave up. She tipped me hundred pesos more.

I still can't believe everything happened in a span of 4 days.

6 comments:

aneshka said...

Gigolo na diay ka 'iam? Pila pud imong rate?? I hire nya tika kung naa bridal shower hehehe

splat said...

walay bayad, neshka, basta naa ka... hek hek hek hek

melz said...

nah mao d.i nga kapoy kau ka tn.awon katong last na nagtagbo ta padung ko CR. nag cge ra mn d.i ka... atz sad nimo splat oi. hehehe

Ylan said...

hoi splat! unsa na gud ni! nagsideline pa gyud diay ka nga dako naman ka ug sueldo!?? haha!!!
grabe loyal lagi kaau na nimo imong german girl! hhahaha!

splat said...

@melz, bitaw mao to nga time.. grabe gyud kakapoy.. hehehehe

@ylan, pastime ra ni nako.. business minded lang ko, mao na naa koy kita sa ako pastime... hek hek hek.. uy, ylan, gipa-ila-ila kos mga miga sa german girl... magpapangita pod kuno sila ug papa parehas nako.. atay na!!!

constant drama said...

Wow that was hot.

You're a gigolo? Props man, paid to get laid.