Wednesday, July 13, 2005

pizza and the thereafter

I got to admit. I was having the time of my life when Lander bought 2 boxes of 14-inch yellow cab pizza yester-night after a couple of sets in the bowling alley. There were 6 of us and only 3 are serious pizza-eaters (that includes myself, of course!).

I was engulfing bite after bite of those god-made treat until I consumed 4 slices. I went home filled with delight. I was about to sleep when my tummy was grumbling. I went to the restroom to do my thing and went to sleep at around 1:30 in the morning.

5AM and I woke up sweating profusely and as thirsty as hell itself. I consumed almost a quart of water and readied myself to bed. My sweating didn't stop and my body's not in the mood for sleeping. I went to the bathroom and as expected my tummy wanted relief. So I did my thing again and went back to sleep. I woke up quarter past 8 in the morning and took a bath. But before I turn on the shower there goes my tummy again asking for a third relief. Now, this time my ass was beginning to feel pain for the couple of "reliefs" I did for the past 4 hours. As I sat on the bowl, I was actually muttering some prayer hoping it wouldn't hurt. I took a deep breath and pushed slowly. But as soon as it came out, my God, it hurts like hell! I almost cried in pain. But I survived... Whew!

5 comments:

aneshka said...

Dako kau nga tubol 'iam? da! kuma-kaon man kau hehehe

aneshka said...

'iam favor..sendi gud ko sa source code sa imong template ganahan ko sa format sa comments =).

Anonymous said...

dah! dah! cge man ug kaon! hehe

Anonymous said...

palabi man gud ka ug kaon 'iam... BIG Kaon man gud! Awa! Actually, gikulangan to imong tyan mao to nganong ningreklamo... hahaha..."

splat said...

mao lagi... the price of being a "dako'g kaon"...