Thursday, July 28, 2005

the quest for camotes

I was supposed to be basking under the Camotes sun (if there would be any) last weekend with 3 of my friends. Sadly, an unexpected appointment got through my schedule on that same day and there's no way of cancelling it, let alone postponing it. We were all packed up with our bags and a strong urge to go somewhere and unwind.

It was around 2 in the afternoon when we scheduled a Bohol trip via Tubigon. Undecided as we always are, we couldn't picture out the best place to visit and it would be quite late when we arrive there. For these reasons, Bohol trip was cancelled. Moalboal popped out of our mouth. But none of us got personal transport. We called Mar and Janice if they can join us (Both of them have their own transport). But none can make it. Moalboal was cancelled. On a table in SM foodcourt, we swore to go to Mountain View Resort in Lahug by hook or by crook and let no man interfere with that.

It was raining but we did not let it stop us. The jeepney we rode going up the mountain stopped at the foot of Mountain View. We had to trail the steep road going up. With the heavy bag, I felt rolling my way back down. But we made it. There were only 3 of us but it was fun. Gin, tong-its, videoke and cigarette were enough to make us deranged and enjoy the rest of the night. There were some hot chiks I stumbled during the videoke session but I was too drunk to remember their names or even ask for their numbers. Darn! I missed screwing hot chiks during night outs. *sigh* Those were the days.

One thing I really liked in Mountain View is the refreshing view when I woke up in the morning. It's a perfect place to laze around and relax. My weekend was made.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhh nasuya ko! splat unsa ang routa paadto didto? kay balik ko adto mountain view....

splat said...

ang mohunong did2 sa ubos sa mountain view kay busay nga routa. adto paghuwat sa may jy square. pwede ra man pod habal-habal ang imong sakyan tag 15 ra man to ang among bayad padulong ubos. 20 tingali kung padung taas.

Anonymous said...

nahan ko balik camotes or somwhere... to unwind... to show some skin... bitchin' with someone... someone who'll treat me like a puppet... heeeyah!! :)

aneshka said...

pwede man mo mosakay sa shuttle sa mountain view... naa na sila schedule =).

laagan dyud ka 'iam

cagayan de oro resorts said...

Camotes is one chillax island, I would say. Great place for spending some quality time with friends or loved ones.