Wednesday, August 03, 2005

java games

For reasons beyond my comprehension, I was playing a java game on my cellphone (Ancient Empire by MacroMedia) like it would be my last. I slept at around 4am this morning. I really don't know what came into me. This game has been in my cellphone for almost a year now and I have played it a dozen times already. But yesterday the game was just so overpoweringly irresistible. It's like being hypnotized by Enchantress (Asgardian creature i.e. Thor, Loki, Odin) and made to forget everything. Or to put it simply, it's like being invited to have sex with Angelina Jolie.

A day before yesterday, I ended up sleeping at around 2am because of Q*Bert, a Java game (again) from my Tiya's SE T610 cellphone.

It must be the cold weather that turned me into "this". I need to get laid this week.

No comments: