Tuesday, August 09, 2005

a stag party, camotes and a wedding

4 days went by and I felt like a whole month passed through me. A lot of things happened. Let me recount it as best as I can. Last Friday evening was Fabs' stag party. Saturday early morning, I was riding a pump boat going to Camotes (at last!). Monday afternoon was Fabs and Elline's wedding.

The stag party last Friday was, well, nice. It would've been superb if the 3 attractive hookers contacted earlier by the organizers were pre-informed that they will be lap-pet-fondle dancing the groom. Damn that money-hungry pimp who did not mention anything about what his girls should do. 11pm and nothing happened. Everybody started to get agitated. The girls were confronted. But they only said they don't like dancing. They're only there for the fucking. "Kayat ra man amo. Dili mi anang sayaw-sayaw." People got frustrated. They won't agree if all 15 of us fuck them one by one. It would be unfair if only 3 of us fuck them. Damn. I paid 400 pesos for the show. The girls are paid 5,000 pesos. I felt wasted for that one girl who has this really nice pair of boobs and round body. Yum. Yum. I get a boner imagining her and me in that bed all night long. Whew!

They were sent back to the casa. Fortunately, we got a refund of 3,500 pesos. They went straight to Little Mermaid to pick Yan, the dancer at Roy's stag party, and another dancer. It was 2am when the dancers arrived at the motel. The show immeidately started. The 2nd dancer was good. She surely knew how to do her thing. Although most of the dancing happened on Fabs' lap, groin, face and *toot*, she made a round to each and everyone of us. She's a hot girl, I tell you. When she came to me on the bed, I swear I could fuck her right there and then. I was so goddamn horny. I haven't relieved myself for quite some time. But she immediately let go of my grasp when I started to grope her breast. I was thinking of telling her that I am willing to pay extra charges but the other guys were anxiously waiting for their turn. So I let her go. *sigh*

At 3am, I went home. I had a scheduled trip to Camotes at 6 in the morning. I needed to pack and help Norman carry the tent and the speakers. There were supposed to be 12 of us but only 7 made it. 3 guys and 4 ladies - 2 are maried :'(

The weather wasn' that cooperative. I was constantly interrupted with my much needed sleep by the sea waves splashing to my face. We arrived at Mangudlong Beach Resort at 9am and by that time the sun started to shine. The place is really nice. The whole afternoon passed and all we could do was dance, booze and swim with a whole lot of laughing. People started to get crazy.

One of the married ladies was Anne. She's not really my type but I could sense she liked me. While dancing we did a little smacking here and there.

After dinner, boozing continued inside the room. We were halfway on our 2nd liter of vodka and the ladies started to strip dance. (Not all the way though. Only the tops came out, excluding the bra. Darn!) I was about to go inside the rest room to pee when the 2 single ladies followed me. I was drunk and before I could restrain myself (1 of those ladies is a very close friend), I got a candy and told them that we're going to pass it among the 3 of us without the use of our hands. (It's actually a little trick I used to play with my ex-girlfriend and her friend to engage in a threesome, and even a foursome during the second time!) It's sort of kissing them with "indirect" intention. Due to heavy alcohol intake, they played along. But they're not drunk enough to go all the way.

I have no idea what time we went to bed. Marie was showing her tantrums. We had to ease her because the occupants in the other room were comlaining. I slept beside Anne. We covered ourselves with a blanket so others won't see us smacking and french kissing and doing all those things. I'm too drunk to remember what actually happened. Maybe I fell asleep while all those tongue-fighting and saliva-swapping going on. I remember that cruel horoscope that says Virgo people sleep while fucking.

I was being a glutton yesterday in Fabs and Elline's brithday..., err wedding, I mean (I hate stupid keyboards.). And still the food was overflowing. I could no longer take one single food, not even water. My stomach felt like it's going to blow anytime. I should tell this to a priest.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dili birthday ni elline and fabs gahapon kundi wedding.. hubog pa man tingali ka! hehe

splat said...

hubog ako keyboard, ylan... teehehehe

Anonymous said...

whatta blog! lots of f***ing events happened huh! whew! :P

Anonymous said...

i must say I'm so jealous of the beach... wahhhhhh!!!

Anonymous said...

bilib jud ko nimo splat!!! you do what u want... ahaha... *wink*

-ompa lumpa-

Anonymous said...

splat, sumbong ta ka anne! bleh! :p

-batgirl