Saturday, December 03, 2005

700 for what?

It was a Sunday before the holiday break. It was the loneliest Sunday I can remember so far. It was still 8 in the evening. I already took my dinner and left with nothing else to do. Lapulapu can be such a boring place in situations like this. No decent malls or even coffee shops to hang out. I decided to go to an internet cafe to update my blog.

The internet cafe I was in had enclosed cubicle in all of their stations except for the butt down which is visible to everyone else. But everyone else were inside the cubicle so no one really cared except perhaps those people walking on the aisle looking for vacant stations. As soon as I entered the cubicle, kinky scenes were playing in my head. And the thought of updating this blog had vanished into thin air.

I immediately logged in mIRC. I know. I know. This is quite the "dino-era" chatsite but a lot of people still use this. And I'm surprised that a lot of Bisdaks still visit the #cebu channel and of course, the #cebusex channel. It's still packing up with chatters but mostly were in their early teens. As the night grew less younger, a lot of 20-something chatters joined in. But only one chatter captured my attention.

Joyce. A 19-year old student. She was living in an apartment-type boarding house in "Private" area, in front of South Bus Terminal. She was a tease. We each had our webcam and saw each other's face. She was a real turn-on. Pretty with sumptuous and sexy body. Intelligence didn't matter anymore. I was drooling. The chat went deeper until she asked to see my underwear. I was getting a boner in an instant. Good thing I wore a nice pair of white sports brief, which made the erection less concealing. I stood up, opened my pant's zipper and showed her my undies. Then she asked if she can see my dick. I hesitated for a moment. The picture of my dick all over the internet and people's inboxes didn't look like a good scene at all. She begged and finally, I gave in. I just made sure I won't expose everything all at once. At first, I only showed her the lower half, covering the other half with my hand. Then, I point straight the head towards the cam so she'll only see the head. It lasted for almost a minute. I hate to admit it but it was turning me on. Would that make me an exhibitionist?

I demanded to see her tits but the internet cafe she's in didn't have cubicles. I was already burning. I asked her if I can see her that night. She agreed and said that I have to bring 700 pesos. She's going to meet me in the gasoline station in front of South Bus Terminal. I didn't bother to ask what the 700 pesos was for.

I went home to change clothes. I decided not to bring my wallet. My pocket only contains 7 pieces of 100-peso bills and a few bucks for my fare. I was a bit afraid I would be duped and would end up beaten and a hold-up victim. But I still took my chances. Indeed, she's really gorgeous. I got what I came for.

She led me to her boarding house and to her room. Her roommate was out for the weekend and won't be back until the next day. She asked for the 700 pesos. I gave her the money and understood that she's for hire. She took my shirt off and massaged my crotch. Damn. She was good. I hugged her and grabbed her ass. She let go. She said that I can only touch her tits. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. All the time I thought 700 would bring me to heaven that night. I asked if what's the price if it's "all the way". 2,000 was her reply. I told her that 700 was all I got. She said that she can wack me off while I caressed her tits. I agreed but the thrill already subsided.

The end.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hanep talaga mga adventures mo splat!

splat said...

naa pa unta to more details, lan, pero pagbasa nako kay mura naman ug sex story sa bandera... hehehe

tagi said...

hahaha... this is funny... gi sigurado unta to nimo bigs pero ka ni adto... ahahaha...

splat said...

unsaon dili naman mapugngan ang init sa lawas... mapugngan pay baha kaysa biga... hehehe mao ni ingon sa ako lolo sa una...