Thursday, December 29, 2005

horny mama


It was my usual ride back to the city. Sleeping while the Vhire was speeding its way along the hiway had been my favorite event. I felt like being swayed in a hammock. There were only 3 of us in a row, which made our seating positions more comfortable. To my left was an elderly woman in her late 40s or early 50s. She looked like a typical mom having an appointment somewhere in the city. We would have been a few inches away from each other but she put her bag on the other side of the car seat. This gave us body contact from the waist down to the thighs. To my right was an elderly man, which was of no concern to me whatsoever. My bag was on my lap while I was listening music with my iPod. Then, I felt really sleepy.

I was completely under the spell of sleep but I occasionally woke up because my elbows would slip down and land on my seatmate's hips. I noticed that the elderly mom was also asleep. She rested her weight on the other side of the van away from me. Then I really dozed off for more than an hour. When I woke up, we were already at Consolacion but I noticed that later. What I noticed first after waking up was that my elbow was now resing on the elderly mom's hips. She was still asleep and was still leaning to the other side. I straightened myself. She woke up maybe perhaps because of my motions. She also straightened herself and did some grooming.

After that she'd become a little weirder. She would glance to my side often. I never glanced back but I could see her from the corner of my eye. She would give me a deep look. It didn't bother me at first until she did it a dozen times. I drove away the thought. Maybe she's just staring the guy in front of me. Then she made that flirtatious bouncing of her hair. She would glance side to side to deliberately make her shoulder-length hair bounce.

The van went straight to Ayala. She was a little panicky. I didn't mind her at all. I checked her fingers and couldn't find a ring. Then the man on my right went out near PLDT Mabolo. I distanced myself to her. It was then that she put her hands, palms down, beside her thighs. When the vehicle made a left turn towards Ayala, she put her hands below my thighs as if it was done by accident. I was dumbfounded. I never moved a muscle. When we're almost near Ayala terminal, I could feel her fingers wriggling under my thighs. It was tickling me and I almost jumped from my seat. She was muttering on where she was and how to go to her destination. I still didn't mind her. When the van stopped in Ayala, I immediately walked out without ever turning my back.

I was not sure if it was an opportunity missed.

No comments: