Sunday, December 25, 2005

holiday of bore


PS2. Food. TV. Sleep. This was my routine during the entire Christmas break. I didn't even get to finish the new book I bought nor did I lit up any sort of firecracker. Well, never again after that fateful incident with my 1-year old nephew.

All in all, it was a bore. But I'm writing it anyway. And now I have nothing else to write.

Hmmmm... There was one time I thought of writing all my manitos and manitas here in Lear for the past 5 years. This maybe a good time to list 'em all.

Year 2000. My first manito was Fabs. I gave him a McJim leather wallet. (Thanks ylan, for the correction.)
Year 2001. Jojo Graciano was my manito. I gave hime a hunting knife.
Year 2002. Gugs was my manita. I gave her an Alanis Morisette original CD.
Year 2003. Christmas was spent in U.S.
Year 2004. Ting was my manita. I gave her a pearl bracelet.
Year 2005. Macelle was my manita after a scheming plot. I gave her a leather belt and an umbrella.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

kinsa na si jojo graciano? kanang dili na taga ED karon? manito nimo 2000? how come? we were hired 2001 nah?

Anonymous said...

kinsa man diay akong manito splat?
dli sya sa akoa??? :(

splat said...

ako man to gipangita ang imong pangan sa listahan ni mulay...

splat said...

salamat diay, ylan, sa correction... lisud na gyud kung matiguwang na.. magkabaylo-baylo na ang sud sa utok...

Anonymous said...

mao ba?! duda nako nimo da! :P

splat said...

ay sus. magduda pa gyud ka?

Anonymous said...

aw dli diay? wat ba!

Anonymous said...

akong lola nangutana... wala ba kuno nimo bayari sa imong hunting knife???

splat said...

hahaha wala tawn uy! dili ko ingon ana... kung dili gani, dili pugson..