Thursday, June 15, 2006

old flirtings

This is a post from my now defunct blog about 2 years ago. Although I still can't muster the courage to read most part of the blog (for some very stupid emotional reasons), I was able to extract this one post. I'd like to see if someone would recognize the characters. Note: All names are replaced for confidentiality's sake.

September 2004.
Begin post.
My officemates went out to see Mr. Ie for a get-together or something. Let me see who's in attendance: Ms. S, Ms. G, Ms. Tt, Ms. Y and Mr. P. Then after a couple of hours, Ms. Im, Ms. Il, Mr. R, Ms. Cy and Ms. O came over. We were at Mr. A's in Lahug.

Conversation was okay until Ms. Im and Ms. Il came into the scene. There was a lot of flirtings going on. I mean among Ms. Im, Ms. Il and me, or maybe it was just the alcohol. But Mr. P noticed it and told me about it on our way home.

When we went out of the office a while ago, I saw Ms. Im and Ms. Il making their way out at the gate. Then Ms. Im teased me about Ms. Il. Ms. Il retorted back that it was Ms. Im who has a thing for me since way back we first met. I dismissed the idea, of course. It's too much flattery to handle and I'll end up blushing. I don't like the feeling at all.

At Mr. A's, things heat up or maybe it was for lack of anything else worth all our while. But anyway, the teasing continues. Good thing it's kinda dark on our table so nobody would notice my blushes. I noticed, and Mr. P noticed it as well, Ms. Im was constantly giving me a look. It might be a seductive look or just the way she looks at people. But it was giving me that burning sensation. Ms. Il also gave me a seductive look once in the office. I felt like I was melting.

Few more hours passed and Ms. Il sat beside me. I was beginning to sweat. I was in heat. Somebody in the crowd noticed my sweating. I couldn't care any less. She made tissue flowers and gave it to me. She even put one on the pocket of my polo. My knees began to weaken. Then all of my bones followed. If they would invite me at that time, I will surely do anything.

When we are about to leave, Ms. Im and Ms. Il rode in Ms. Cy's car while I was at Mr. Ie's. I gave them a glance when they boarded the car and saw Ms. Il with that look again. I was getting goosebumps at that time. Somehow the devil slumbering inside me tried to get hold of me. I was very much tempted to get in that car and have a good time with Ms. Il and Ms. Im or if that's what they're up to. On the other hand, the thought of Ms. I and me settling down held me on the other end. The thought of Ms. I giggling and giving me that childish smile kept my decision firm. I want to settle down as soon as possible and not make things more complicated than they already are.

Ms. Im and Ms. Il with me on bed is more than I could ask for. I could imagine more than a couple of positions we can get ourselves into. Curacho almost bursted out of my pants. These thoughts played in my mind during my ride home. I tried to convince Mr. P to stop by at Fashion Bar near Super Metro Mandaue and he can go to El Marino downstairs. But he declined. I was in heat when I went home. I screwed myself twice just to get over the burning sensation.
End post.

6 comments:

aneshka said...

kinsa man ng mga ms. ms ba..nag lisod ko ug connect the dots.. kaila ko???

splat said...

kaila kaayo ka nila, aneshka.. mas nindot kung dili ka maka-connect the dots para dili kaayo intriga ba... hehehe

Anonymous said...

wahahahah! atot! i have a feeling dah kinsa ni sila! hahaha!

tagi said...

kaila ko ani...nila... sure cute ni si Ms. I.... ahahahahah

splat said...

ylan,
feeling ra na nimo.. hehehe

tagi,
ayaw saba-saba diha.. kumoton ko na imong wa-it ron.. maldita mana si Ms. I.. pala-away pa gyud..

Carlota said...

Splat- salamat sa pagbisita diay sa ako blog ug sa comment. Musta ang Germany.

Take care and have a great weekend.