Sunday, June 04, 2006

tagged

Uy! This would be my very first "tag-tag" thing. I used to ignore this 'coz it's more like a girl's game but since I have nothing else to post then be it.

Joys And Delights. Bow.
The rule. Name 10 of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick 10 people to do the same. Try to be original and creative, and not to use things someone else has already used.

I get easily delighted with many things, even with the simple ones. Yeah, I admit it. Mobu ra kog kalipay. (Short happiness? Quick joyfulness? Easily satisfied? Basta. Whatever. I won't let my brain bleed for the english term of this. It's already 7 in the evening and I haven't had dinner yet.) So, 10 is a short list for me.

1) Cooking a delicious meal. I have so many "palpaks" when my hands began to tinker the cooking dish and the laddle. It never fails to lift my spirit if my cooked dish tastes a little closer to Mama's cooking.
2) Having a good night sleep. I usually smile when I woke up a little earlier and realized that I slept more than 7 hours.
3) Taking a long shower. Hot or cold, depending on the weather. I love to savor the lather on my skin and on my hair. Bathtub is also great but I get irritated when it took so many minutes to fill the tub.
4) Eating a delicious meal. This should be my no. 1 but the list is in no particular order. It doesn't have to be gourmet or anything of that sort as long as my taste buds agree with it. I have a very low standard on food taste. I always label my meal delicious most of the time even if it's as worse as my own cooking.
5) Communicating with friends. Be it on constant emailing, online chatting, "physical" chatting (you know what I mean.), or telephone/VOIP conversation.
6) Watching good movies. My preference is wide when it comes to movies. I'll watch almost anything. But Tagalog movies?... Well, some of them.
7) Buying something new. Be it an audio CD, shirt, jeans, boxers, socks, PS2 games, etc.
8) Hearing my favorite song played on the radio. I got a long list of favorite songs. It ranges from metal-scraping rock music to orchestra-accompanied classical songs.
9) Seeing a cute baby. Haaay! I love babies and longing to have one. Unsaon mani uy. hehehe
10) Getting laid. Saving the best for last. No further explanation needed.

After reviewing all 10, it looks like I'm happy almost all the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sus splat after 48 years, ni answer na jud ka sa tag! hehe

#3 bah kay mura ug girl hehehe

#9, well unsaon, edaran naman gud ka mao nagpangita naka ug imong liwat! ahaha!

#10 mahibulong ko kung dili nimo i-apil!

splat said...

ylan, ayaw pod ibusdak nga edaran uy.. ingna lang nga you're not that young anymore.. mao ra gihapon sa?? hehehe

Anonymous said...

hehehe bitaw sa?? inherent man gud sa akoa akong pagkabisdak mao na makagamit jud ko sa mga pulong nga bisaya... sige akong irephrase... natural lang na nga feeling splat, you're not getting any younger u know.. whahaha!