Monday, August 25, 2008

2012

Watching the Beijing Olympics closing ceremony made me decide that I should be in London for the 2012 Games. I quickly made a mental note to make it as the first on my list of to do things for the next 4 years. Wanna come?

(picture courtesy of getty images from Yahoo! Sports)

On a related note, I read this article over the weekend and made me regret why I didn't become an olympian.

For those, who are feeling lazy to browse through, let me give you a synopsis. It's about the world's top athletes in the Olympic village having naturally higher levels of testosterone, which leads to volcanic release of pent-up hedonism. Basically, athletes banging each other and you don't even need to have a medal to participate. I know you want more so go ahead and read.

Note: This is not a paid ad.

3 comments:

Ylan said...

ako sab gahope nga naa ko sa London ana! waahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lord!!!!!!!!! sige na!

splat said...

sige dayon!!! kuyog ta adto... nana man tay kapuy-an..

Ylan said...

kinsa man? sa spain man sila lenny!