Wednesday, August 27, 2008

speech

Have you, guys, seen, heard or read Michelle Obama's speech Monday at the opening of the Democratic National Convention? Wasn't it amazing? It was that awesome I could jack myself off to orgasm (and maybe cry at the same time) while listening to it. Seriously. I wouldn't really call it perfect though with a few over-gushy lines but damn she got into me. Almost moved me to tears.

(photo courtesy of The Wall Street Journal)

Now, I envy Barack for finding such a fine woman. I could imagine countless nights of intellectual ejaculation with her. Did I tell you I'm a sucker for dark-skinned women?

Check out this link for her complete speech.

I hope those Hillary fanatics would calm down and vote for this girl's man. Come to think of it. I'm not even a Democrat or a US citizen for that matter.

Note: Barack Obama or any of his supporters did not pay nor give me any financial or sexual favors for this post.

11 comments:

melz said...

wahaha... bag-o rako human post sa akong blog. ako pud ni sia gi feature k touched kau q sa iang speech. taas kau iang gi yaw2, but worth reading.

splat said...

paspasa naka-comment da...

Anonymous said...

kamo na dyud magdayun...

splat said...

attend unya sa kasal ha?? unya yaw limot palit ug gep...

Gwenn said...

nakahilak ko ug popcorn splat... nakahinumdom ko sa akong kautangan sa speech ni michelle obama. LOL!

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. kana kung ganahan ko na kamo magdayun...

splat said...

hala... dili ka ganahan??? ngano man???

Anonymous said...

kay ganahan ko kita magdayun...

Anonymous said...

ganun???

splat said...

sa uban nga mga tigbasa, pasensya na sa akong mga fans kung dili kapugong panagsa... hek hek hek

Anonymous said...

nakalabay lang..kagilok ba ani nga topic..ang comments ha, dili ang speech..=)