Friday, November 07, 2008

miss me?

D'yo miss me? I was away from blogosphere for quite a time because of some heavy work pressure. But this time I'm not gonna complain. Nobody will be labeled as bitch today. At least this company can get something out of me aside from warming my Steelcase desk chair for 8 hours while staring at a blank document because I just don't know how to begin with my work. So I'll ask you again. D'yo miss me?

These days I was wondering if there's a single soul out there who misses me aside from my Mom, aunties, uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces and neighbors because they always say they missed me so so soooooooooo much every time I called home that sometimes it scared me and made me doubt if I'll take that vacation next year for a trip back to Cebu.

For the third time, d'yo miss me? Please say you do and tell me how much you missed me. I badly needed it now. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe it's because of this noisy power supply the kept on staring back at me for 15 hours a day for the last 5 days. It left me feel nauseous once I turned it off and all I could hear is the deafening silence inside the laboratory at eleven o'clock in the evening.

photo courtesy of http://www.jellymuffin.com

No, no, no, no, no. NO!!! I'm not going emo. This is not an emo post. I'm never the emo kind. I grew up during the thrash and glam metal era. Eyeliners, black skinny jeans and a suicidal disposition worn by emos are nothing compared to the wildly teased hair, tighter leather jeans, heavy makeup and debauched lifestyles sported by rockstars during those days. Ozzy will eat 'em emos head off for dinner 'coz he'll think they're made of plastic. Then Gene Simmons, while wagging his tongue, will finish it off by blowing their body to pieces with elaborate pyrotechnics.

Having overly stated my reason for not being an emo, NEVER EVER associate me with one. Well, maybe except for those times when I cried my heart out watching movies like I am Sam and The Notebook, and those extremely rare instances that I got stuck watching Maalaala Mo Kaya because I was too lazy to think of anything else to do and everybody in the house were addicted to it. Damn drama movies. Why does it have to be that heartbreaking?

Once again, this is not an emo post but please...... send me an email or a text message or drop by at the comment box and tell me you missed me or else I'm gonna slash my wrist and watch myself bleed to death while wearing my Chucks and black manicure.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

sige gyud! namugos man ka!
mingaw ko nimoooo!!!
but i'll see you soon!!!
can't wait

splat said...

anonynous, kinsa man ka?? mingaw pod ko nimo.... nus-a man pod ta magkita??

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Yes Splat I did miss you. I kept on asking myself "Where oh where could Splat gone too? Maybe he's getting laid somewhere? Is that why he's abandoning the blogsphere and ME consequently?..........But why God?????????!! WHHHYY?!!!"

And then of course I stop asking God when I read this post and I stopped missing you and everything is right in the world again =D

Ylan said...

wala man ko gimingaw nimo splat pero excited ra ko kay hapit naman ta magkakita-kita ug balik! hehe. mao siguro wala ra ko gibati ug kamingaw!

aneshka said...

mingaw ko nimo 'iam :) kay wala nako bastos ka istorya hehe

Anonymous said...

ako mingaw gid ko sa imo.. -ellecam :)

splat said...

cd, thanks for missing me and for asking God about my whereabouts... hehe

ylan, bitaw.. excited na pod ko sa bakasyon... nagkaduol kay nagka-thrilling...

neshka, ang ako ra diay binastos ang imo gimingawan?? abi nako gimingaw kas akong ka-ambong.. hehe

ellecam, hmp! dili naman ka mo-reply ug mga teks ug emails.. arte na kaayo ka da... salig lang ka nag-guten morgen naka diha.. hehe.. mingaw pod baya ko nimo..

melz said...

i had witnessed that emo moments of urs the past weeks. luod! hehehe... jowks! bitaw wla lg q naanad. na shock lg q when i asked u pg padung q canteen if ur bz and u answered with a face na murag bata na looy kau.

splat said...

melz, hek hek hek... mao ba?? atay uy!! wala ko kabantay da.. giluod nuon ko naghuna-huna... hehe

melz said...

mao mura kag si joey bading. hahaha...

splat said...

melz, ay sus... na cute-an ra kas ako ato uy... hek hek hek

melz said...

bading gani kag dating. cute mn nuon. faet! pglapas nko, nka ingon gud q sa akong selp, "what d hell was that?" hahaha.. taw-an unta ti ka oi, kaso lg basin ma strikan q. hehe...

melz said...

btw, splat... naa q pangutana nimo. na curious q. hehe...