Saturday, November 01, 2008

quotes

Famous quotes by drunk friends. They are that memorable that even after years of substance abuse, energy-draining sexcapades, and long exposure to sunlight, they're still embedded in my head. It's just amazing how an intoxicated mind works. I'm beginning to think alcohol is the key to making our brain work 100%.

But seriously people. Don't ever believe you only use 10% of your brain all the time and that the remaining 90% is just sitting there, waiting to be unlocked. Find the explanation in snopes. It says there that we only use 10% of our brain when we're eating or having sex or watching old videos of Peter North banging Asian hotties. That means when I'm having sex while watching old videos of Peter North, I'm actually using 20% of my brain. Whoa!!! I swear I heard myself speaking Aramaic when I'm about to cum. Who knows if I'm eating popcorn while having sex and watching old videos of Peter North at the same time, I'll be able to recite the hexadecimal value of Pi in 50 decimal places. Or discover a prime number 20 million digits long during orgasm.

Anyway, this won't be that amusing to those who were not in the scene when it all happened. I decided to post it here 'coz I'm so paranoid about getting old and suffering some kind of degenerative disease and forgetting all the good, bad and kinky things I did in my life. I'm even saving like crazy so that when I get old I can have enough dough to pay the nurse with the biggest tits to attend to me in the nursing home.

I can't be sure about the year though. Damn! I know it. Dementia will have me first.


/********** begin quote **********/

"I don't wanna be a physicist. My father wants me to be a physicist. I wanna be a chemist."
- T.G. the physicist, circa 2003


"Let's look at the sides of the two coins."
- AU molmol gang member, circa 2006


"The ledge is becoming inviting."
- M.E.A. the ledge dancer, circa 2003


"We're friends. Rule of thumb for friends. Nobody will go home alone and without saying goodbye."
- E.F. the ex-president, circa 2001


"ahahahaha... I miss him. huhuhu"
- R.L-G. the crying-laughing lady, circa 2004


*vomits* "Wuuuuuuu!! Syeeet! My Italian shoes!!!"
- B.H. the French, shoe connoisseur, circa 2003


"Let's maximize the minimum."
- AU molmol gang member, circa 2005


"Hes gay. I'm in love with a gay guy."
- T.G. the physicist, circa 2003


"Don't touch me. Where's my nurse? I want my nurse."
- E.J.H. the wounded, circa 2003


"I want to wash the plates. Let me wash the plates. Why won't you let me wash the plates?"
- C.D.L.R the plate washer, circa 2003


"Why am I like this?" repeat 12 times
- T.G. the physicist, circa 2003


"Why are they like that?" repeat 14 times
- C.D.L.R. the plate washer, circa 2006


"Where are you? You're so cold. You left me all alone."
- M.E.A. the ledge dancer, circa 2004


"Mom, I'm drunk again. Sorry." *sobs*
- T.G. the physicist, circa 2003


"Oh my God! I'm so drunk." *haaaaarrrrk* Spits on the pool.
- M.E.A. the ledge dancer, circa 2006


"Oh Naked, you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind
Get Naked! Get Naked!"
- R.L-G. the crying-laughing lady, circa 2003


"I'm not drunk. We're just drinking, you know... water, coke and whatever."
- S.C-D. the cock-bending virgin, circa 2004

/********** end quote **********/


Aaaaah. The good ol' days. It makes me feel nostalgic. *sniff*

7 comments:

aneshka said...

tsk! na apil pa ko hehehe.Inom ta balik na!

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Hahaha!! The best thing I said was, well it was a house party and well Jessica Biel came on the TV...and for some reason or another I said

"Jessica Biel's ass!! OMG! I wanna wear it as a hat!"

Yeah. As a hat.

WTH right? And yeah safe to say, I can never live it down.

Ylan said...

hahah splat! naunhan ko nimo ug suwat! gahunahuna ko ug suwat ani, galing lang kay wala ko kamemorize sa tanan, mao mangukay pa unta ko sa mga emails ni riza hehee...
naa jud ko sa tungud aning "i want my nurse!" wahahah!!!!

Gwenn said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... (buhakhak jud ni ha)... hehehe... nalingaw ko sa akong mga lines... this is the best "He's gay! I'm in love with a gay guy!" iring gilay'git!!!

Ylan said...

to gwenn: dili ko kalimot sa imong talent nga manawag sa imong mama if mahubug naka! LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

wahahahahaHAHAHA!!! nakatawa ko da hehe! mura kaila ko halos tanan

imo ning "let's look at the sides of the two coins"?

splat said...

aneshka, anhaon ka namo sa new jersey anha mi tagay sa inyo

cd, i want to make jessica biel's ass as my hug pillow. it has to have the holes for cold december nights. hehe i worshipped jessica biel's ass. the same way i worshipped angelina jolie's lips.

ylan, artistahon kaayo ang atong mga migo ug miga kung mahubog sa???

gwenn, ikaw man maoy pinakadaghan ug memorable lines. maayo na lang gyud minglarga kag u.s. kay kung wala pa, taas unta kaayo ni ang lista... hek hek hek

anonymous, wala man koy memorable quote kung mahubog ko... i only want sex... hehe