Monday, November 17, 2008

multiple accounts

How do you people do it? How can you have 3 or even 6 mobile numbers and remain sane? How do you maintain 4 or more email addresses and be able to cope up with it? How do you update your friendster account as well as your multiply, facebook, myspace and tagged accounts? How oh how did you manage to do it? Please tell me.



The most number of cellphones I have is 2. Even that it's no easy feat for me to carry them both at the same time and be able to reply all SMS messages from both phone. Now that the other phone is broken, it's even harder to maintain 2 SIM cards with just 1 phone. I have to switch between them back and forth. What if a very important SMS, say an orgy invitation, was sent to one SIM while I'm using the other? The idea drives me nuts that I have to switch SIM cards every couple of hours or so. It stressed me out. Getting stressed out because of unknowingly practising celibacy due to completing mountain load of work-related tasks is understandable. But getting stressed out because of plain paranoia is like going to bed with a hot date and not reaching orgasm even after an hour and a half of serious pumping. It pissed you off eternally specially if that counterboy is knocking on the door because your 2-hour short time is up.

One time, I went out to buy dinner for a few friends and relatives but I was only able to contact few because the time I look for their contact number, I got around 6 different combinations to choose from. I'm no psychic to know which number they use so I skipped them and moved to the next contact.

I only maintain 2 email addresses, 2 friendster accounts and I'm planning to delete the other one 'coz I find it quite difficult to juggle between accounts. My multiply account is just there so I can download sound files until multiply disable that feature. I once have a myspace account but I guess it was deleted after months of inactivity. As of now I'm still in deep contemplation of signing up for facebook. Maybe if my friends will start posting their nude beach photos in there then I will sign up in an instant.

The idea of having so many mobile numbers, so many email addresses, so many profile sharing accounts bugged me at times. The way those emos and kawaii poses puzzled my limited imagination. If only by some kind of miraculous stroke my IQ will increase by 10 (62 plus 10, that's 72), I'm sure I will get the insight behind all these.

5 comments:

aneshka said...

Personally, maglibog ko anang multiple blogs, to the point nga di nako mobasa kay maglisod ko ug pangita hehe. Daghan ko ug blogs pero duha ra na akong gina maintain ang multiply ug wordpres ug friendster pud. That's it pancit ang uban mo open lang ko kung naa magpa-add.

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

People with multiple phone numbers piss the fuck out of me. I want to fucking hurt them and make sure that they die a most painful and slow death. Fucking bitches.

I have one Facebook account.
2 Google accounts.
1 hotmail
1 yahoo.

ONE PHONE NUMBER.

Multiple emails are not as annoying as multiple phone numbers.

splat said...

neshka, wala naman kay update-update sa imo blog sa wordpress... mingaw nako sa imong yawyaw...

cd, that's it!!! you'll be my reason for signing up in facebook... uh-huh!! uh-huh!! then i'll stalk you like a psycho.. hehehe just kidding... about the stalking part..

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

I'll totally be your Facebook friend....;-p

Anonymous said...

yeah..having multiple mobile numbers sucks! but I think it's just alright if you also have many mobile phones in accordance to the # of your sim cards, right? well, maintaining online profiles is quite hard also so you better stick to one in which you can easily update and that you will also have updates on your many friends, for real and unreal ones :)