Tuesday, October 18, 2005

drip-drop


I wasn't really thirsty but I drank around half liter of water before I went home yesterday. Big mistake! I got a hyper-active bladder that matched with my voracious stomach. So what happened is that my body would try to secrete it in just a few minutes. But some other times, the liquid, urine, i mean, doesn't come out all at once. It would go out squirt by squirt in a time interval. Yesterday evening was no difference.

After brushing my teeth and doing my pre-sleep chore, I started to feel urinating. The bathroom is about 5 meters away from my room. I've no problem doing it the first time. But then came the second rush, then the third, and the fourth. Until I became sleepy but I can't sleep with urine on my bladder. I lose count on how many times I went to the bathroom that night. I was beginning to get pissed off.

I really don't know what kind of logic came into me(for sure, it wasn't a coherent one). The next thing I know was that I was reaching for the old newspaper I placed on the uninhabited upper deck of my bed. I took out a few pages and placed it above my trash can. I tapped the hollow center such that it will form into a sphere. After doing it, I felt another rush of urine urging for release. I aimed my piss to the concave, thinking that it will just be a few drops and will be absorbed by the paper. A few drops came out followed by another few drops, then a few drops more until I felt that there's more coming. I stopped and folded the newspaper. I really thought that everything was absorbed. But as the newspaper was folded, the piss came out sliding on the folded part and spilled into the floor. Yuck! It was a mess. I almost emptied my half-full alcohol bottle in cleaning the floor.

I hate going dumb. But in trying to appease myself for doing something as stupid as this one, I thought, well, at least it's not as gruesome as puke.

The first thing I did after waking up this morning was to bring my nose close to the floor to check if there was any stinky urine smell lingering around. Good thing there wasn't any.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yucky!!!

melz said...

eewwww....