Friday, October 21, 2005

side effect

It is official. After working 5 years in this company, I'm finally non-billable. Nada. Null. Void. Nil. Nix. Zero. Like a house rat, I'm only good for nothing but stealing for cheese. Or a leech that only lives to suck blood. Or fungi growing carelessly on a strap of a Victorinox watch. (I miss that watch. *sniff*) Well, I couldn't care less. As long as those paychecks keep on coming. My future, you say? To hell with that. I'm living each day like it would be my last... Don't really try to grasp what I'm talking here, okay. I'm having tonsilitis and I think those 500-mg antibiotics are taking its toll on my brain.

4 comments:

splat said...

hehehe wala koy lingaw. i'm giving a comment to myself. are you crazy myself?

Anonymous said...

hala Splat! delikado na jud ka!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

BP pud diay ka splat? ehehhee...

splat said...

hoy gwenn, unsa manang BP??