Tuesday, October 11, 2005

syndrome

Scene 1.
Last Sunday evening I packed my office uniforms so I could bring it to Tiya Renia's for ironing. I kept on reminding myself to bring the 5 pieces of hot 'bingka' I bought. They tasted really good. I was a bit in a hurried state. When I was about to eat my dinner at Tiya Renia's, I just remembered that I forgot the 'bingka'. I didn't want it to be left till the next day coz it might spoil. I excused myself and headed back home to get those damn 'bingka'.

Scene 2.
After dining and ironing my office uniforms at Tiya Renia's, I went straight home. Later that night, I remembered that I needed to buy hair gel. I planned on going to Rose Pharmacy near Tamiya and then going to a PCI ATM nearby for some money. I needed to pay those damn credit cards. After buying the hair gel, I went straight home. When I was about to sleep, I just remembered that I forgot to withdraw money. I made another plan to do it tomorrow morning.

Scene 3.
I was on my way to MEPZ 2 front gate yesterday when I remembered that I needed to buy mineral water. I went to Rose Pharmacy again near Tamiya. I was heading to the fridge when I noticed the Quaker oats displayed on the rack. Then, I remembered that I planned on buying it sometime ago. So I stopped. Did some checking on the 2 colors of Quaker to see what's the difference. Then, I noticed other oat brands so I checked them out as well. I finally decided to buy the blue-colored Quaker oats. Went straight to the cashier, paid the item, headed outside and boarded a tricycle bound for Merkado. When I reached home, it just occured to me that I was supposed to buy mineral water and all I got is a goddamn Quaker oats. I cursed myself a thousand times, rammed through my drawer to see if I can find something that could hurt my stupid self. Arrrggghhh. I hate being a moron. I wanted to punish myself. I was thinking of banging my head on the wall but it would probably hurt. Then I saw a pair of scissors. I was thinking of bleeding my arm but it might be messy. I can't think of any other way of hurting myself without really getting... uhm hurt in the process. Sounds really crazy, I know.

I know somebody who has this kind of sickness. I call her Clara but in her blog she's called Aneshka. It's more appropriately called Sintclaire Syndrome. Now, I wonder if it is somewhat an early manifestation of Alzheimer's or if I contracted it from Clara, herself. hmmmm...

1 comment:

aneshka said...

gago man ka 'iam!
**ga-imagine kung gituuk tika**

....welcome to my world na lang! Strap yourself up 'coz its going to be one hell of a ride.