Friday, July 28, 2006

island trip

The first thing I'll do when I get home this evening is get ready for a trip to Guihulngan (somehwere near Dumaguete or San Carlos) early tomorrow morning. I can only hope I would get a nice rest on that travel because last weekend was so damn tiring.

An acquaintance in Germany who eventually became a good friend came to visit Cebu together with her German spouse and son last weekend. They are staying in Manila and went here to see me, not only me really but also Fidel, Rommel and Mulay. Apparently, it became our responsibility to make their stay eventful. So we took Friday off (my second in a row) and headed to Bantayan Island for the weekend.

The island is still nice but the north winds at this time of the year would sweep big waves to the shores which would make swimming less attractive. We planned to hit a local pub during the first evening but a black out at 10:30 in the evening made us go to bed way too early for a Friday night.

The next day we rented a small boat to take us to Virgin Island. Nothing interesting happened there. But that night we were all determined to visit that pub especially the German guy, Rainer. He was excited to see some exotic looking island girls who were up for some good times. We finished a bottle of gin before heading to the bar. It was just 10 in the evening but being in an island I thought it was just the right moment for nightlife primetime. But seeing less than 10 people in a bar on a Saturday night dampen my party spirit and I started to get really sleepy.

I was closing my eyes and was ready to visit dreamland anytime when one of the waitresses went up the stage to join the singing. To chase the sleepiness away, I picked a flower on a garden nearby, went up the stage, gave the flower to the singing waitress, put my arm around her and joined her in singing while waving my other hand in the air. After the song, I kissed her on the cheeks and returned to my table while the band was getting ready for the next song.

I was staring intently at the waitress when she returned the stare back at me. After that she kept on staring at me from time to time paired with a teasing look - batting her eyes slowly and lustfully, putting her fingers on her neck and letting it trace down to her cleavage down to her navel and grinding slow. She did around 5 or 7 songs more then retired on a table near the stage afterwards while the rest of the band continued the show. I approached her and introduced myself.

Mabel is from Manila, only 18 years old and went to the island to escape from her mother. Yeah, she's a rebel. I'm a lousy Tagalog speaker but maybe because of alcohol and a strong desire to impress, I spoke the dialect like it was my own. We talked a lot of things until I get her message between the lines. She's for hire and there's a room near the bar that we can use for 500 pesos. For a fee of 1,500, I can have her all night for myself. I was getting excited and contemplated on having her service. Then, the son of the German guy went to our table and said, "Papa, let's go home now." I looked at my friends' table. They were all standing, laughing and ready to go back to the resort. Bastards! I promised Mabel that I'll come back later. I made plans with the driver of the sikad-sikad I took going back to the resort to fetch me at around 1 in the morning and take me back to the bar.

But as soon as I laid my head on the bed, I fell asleep right away without setting the alarm clock on my mobile phone. It was already 7 in the morning when I woke up. :'( The sikad-sikad driver confronted me. He stayed until 2 in the morning outside the resort to wait for me. I was so sorry for him and gave him a healthy tip.

It was a long bus ride going back to the city after an ordeal on a cargo/passenger barge with the strong waves. However, Rainer still got some energy left to suggest going to a strip club on Sunday night. I was already very very tired but still managed to pull myself together and survived the night. I took him to uptown area to see some exotic looking girls doing some PRs on the side of the street with their potential customers. Then we went to Mermaid and stayed only an hour. Rainer never managed to get an exotic looking girl for himself. He was very interested with girl #20 but after talking to the Mama Sang, she explained that girl #20 can be taken out at a cost of 3,500 but the problem is girl #20 doesn't go out with caucasians. We went home empty handed.

Damn blogger.com! I can't post any pictures right now. I'll get back to this next week for the pictures.

3 comments:

Carlota said...

seems you guys had a great time but sad wala jud ka score sa singer. hehehe.

Ylan said...

splat! asa naman ang pictures??

Ylan said...

yahooo! naa ka nanotice splat? naa na ko userphoto.. wahaha,, actually mao na akong tuyu ngano nicomment ko, para icheck if makita nako weheheh!