Thursday, July 20, 2006

jenny, the "itchy"

I was on leave last Friday and went back home to Bogo. It wasn't because of Jenny but because I badly needed rest after my stressful trip from Germany. But most of the time when I'm home, rest would become the last thing I'd do. My barkadas would usually take me to the beach during the day or to videoke bars or disco bars at night. Or if we have less money, we just stay in one place, buy drinks and make use of the videoke channel on cable TV.

My trip home last weekend was no exemption. On Friday night, we went to Pantalan where a strip of videoke bars are located wall-to-wall on both sides of the street. While strolling to see which bar is not full yet, Jenny shouted on the other side. She's so damn happy to see me. The videoke bar she's in is already full. She met me at the side of the street, hugged me and put her legs around my hips. I'm not really a muscular man so I heaved a deep sigh while lifting her. For no apparent reason, she shrieked all of a sudden that really startled me. I almost dropped her. It's like a shrill of a banshee. The shrieking continued every few minutes. She must be high or something.

My friends wanted to go somewhere less crowded so we can have the videoke machine all to ourselves but Jenny was all over me and they decided to stay in that videoke bar. Since the bar was already full, table and chairs were set up outside for us. Jenny was at my side fondling every bit of my body she can touch. We were at the side of the street where lots of people pass by but that didn't bother Jenny as her lips searched mine and French kissed me in front of the crowd!!! Those were antics I did about 10 years ago and it came as a surprise to do it again that night. The best part was when she'll occasionally reach for my crotch and grope it firmly. She made me twitch when she started to bite my nipple through my shirt. I was so damn hot. I begged her to take me home. She insisted. Her bar duties will be until 2 in the morning. If she'll go home before that, she'll forfeit a night's worth of earning.

"Nagbiga man ko sa imo." (You make me hot/lustful.), Jenny whispered to my ear after licking it. Then she guided my fingers to her wet crotch. "Pila ka round imo makaya?" (How many rounds can you go?), she whispered again. "Buhaton nako kutob sa akong makaya." (I'll do what I can.), I answered while rubbing my middle finger on her wer panty. "Tagbawa ko pag-ayo ha?" (Satisfy me, okay?)....... I'll skip this part here. The conversation was too graphic.

After an hour of fondling outside the videoke bar, I noticed my uncle - my Mama's brother, who is happily married with 2 children and a soon-to-be-born grandchild, and was in town for a seminar and was staying at our house - and a few of my neighbors inside the bar!! My uncle was also busy with a G.R.O. on his lap. I'm not used to having older relatives around while I was doing some crazy things. Good thing he left earlier with awkward curtseys to me and to my barkada as he passed by.

We were able to find an empty table inside the bar and continued our boozing there. I was able to persuade Jenny to go home with me and just come back after. We were about to head out of the bar when Paeng, one of my barkada, pulled me to the other side of the street. "Don't fcuk that girl. You'll get an itch if you do. She's dirty. If you like, just let her do a blowjob but no fcuking, okay?", he explained to me in vernacular. I was glad he told me that but unfortunately, it was a warning a week late. I hastily made up excuses to Jenny that we're hungry and we'll drop by at a nearby barbecue station and come back after. She figured it was a lame excuse but gave up when I tipped her a hundred pesos. I was a bit worried of what I heard that night. Until now, I still closely examine my genitalia to check any signs of "danger".

We headed out to the beach the next day. Jenny dropped by and joined the fun. She immediately busied herself by piggyback-ing on each one of us in the water and fondling our privates. That went on until it was time to go back home.

Even after the nice massage on Saturday night, I came back to work tired and sleepy.

6 comments:

aneshka said...

da! bigaon man hehehe...

kung mangatol ka 'iam butangi lang ug vicks vaporub pwede pud mo double as lubricant. kaingon dyud ka wow ka halang sa akong oten!

splat said...

tingali mag-syagit-syagit kos kahalang ana, neshka.. kaluoy pod sa ako oten uy butangan ug vicks, mura mag gisip-on...

Anonymous said...

ahahaha! hala ka splat! ti-an ka gyud!

Anonymous said...

kung dili ka ug Vicks splat, pwede ra pud efficascent... bwahahaha...

splat said...

hehehe.. kuyawa pod ninyo mangresita ug tambal uy.. maputol pa lang ni ako bisan unsa lang ihaplas.. kahalang siguro anang efficascent ihaplas sa akoa uy..

Anonymous said...

kay nganong wa nigamit ug rubber!!! :p

-batgirl