Sunday, July 02, 2006

beauty products

I've never used so many beauty products in my life until I came in this country. If you happen to drop by at my apratment in Cebu and use my bathroom, the only toiletries you'll see are body soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash and a shave.

Courtesy of my beauty expert, I now use honey on my body!! I never imagined something you use in the kitchen can be a good body toner after applying liquid soap with some skin moisturizers I don't even know how to spell... Well, maybe because it's written in German. hehehe She even suggested I try mixing milk and honey and put it in a hot tub! All these time I thought you can only dip bread or maybe a cookie in a mixture of milk and honey, but my goodness, you can also do that with your body!!!!


I got skin whitener for the pimple marks, morning face lotion, evening face lotion (I really don't know what's the difference), morning lip balm, evening lip balm, afternoon face cleanser, evening face cleanser, body lotion, body toner, face toner. I even have that small bottle with blue cap for my balls so it won't dry and itch. hehehe What used to be a 15-minute bath routine has blossomed into a 30-minute cosmetics application.


Anyway, it will be over once I get back to Philippines. I can't live my life with this kind of morning rituals. I wonder how girls do that.

3 comments:

aneshka said...

ambot 'iam unsaon na sa mga girls.. nag wonder pud ko. miski girl ko wa koy ka ek-ekan. toner,moisturizer ug lotion ra man ko kutob. nya usahay tapolan pa dyud ko mohimo ana.

Anonymous said...

hehe maau ra ko sugud-sugud, ibog-ibog nya human tapulan dayon... usahay ako mahunahunaan nga sa kadaghan ibutang, dili ba kaha na madaut ang panit nuun??

melz said...

dpende ra na sa babae, splat. hehe...

same with clara, moisturizer ug body lotion ra ako...