Tuesday, July 18, 2006

jenny the gro

I am so sleepy right now and I don't know how to start this entry.... Well, I'm back in Philippines a couple of weeks ago and have been so busy since that I wasn't able to post anything. My first day in Cebu was highlighted with Aneshka's birthday party. It was my first taste of home cooked Filipino yummies. Salamat kaayo 'Neshka ug sa imong mama. I really put up a great deal of effort to struggle the sleepiness weighing down over my eyelids so I can last until 11 in that evening.

The next day, I went to Bogo, that's a couple of hours drive from Cebu City, to spend my night at home. I was looking forward to a long peaceful sleep. As expected, relatives and friends swarmed over to collect their pasalubong. But that part is boring. I'll fast forward it at around 9 in the evening. I was lazily crouching on the sofa, watching TV and hoping sleep would catch me soon when one of my barkada came over and asked for a bottle of San Mig Grande. I can tell he was already drunk. I gave him 3 bottles to his delight. He brought it to the next house, which is a newly renovated 2-story building with rooms for rent. A few minutes later, he called me again and asked me to join him and some of our friends upstairs on my neighbor's house. I obliged to exhaust myself so I can sleep the night away.

There were 5 of us surrounding a round table on the patio upstairs. The nearest room to our table is solely occupied by Jenny. She worked in a videoke bar as a G.R.O. She was the 6th in the group and was wearing a pair of red panties and red bra wrapped in red sarong. She has a nice face, petit, around 5 feet tall, fair brown skin with little love handles here and there. She's a frisky little woman, hopping from chair to chair. She was kinda aloof of me at first but eventually opened up and sat beside me. After a few round of drinks, I was ready to call it a day but Jenny dragged me to her room so she can give me her broken mobile phone for a repair in the city. We were discussing about what happened to her phone when suddenly she pulled me to her bed gave me a deep kiss and massaged my crotch at the same time. I was surprised only for a few seconds then returned the favor. We were ready to do it right there and then, but a bit concerned about my friends talking rather loudly outside. She whispered to my ear "Come back when they've left. Just knock the door, okay?"

I went home and laid myself to bed expecting to visit dreamland right away but the heat I got from that sudden rush of excitement burned deep inside. I was sweating. At around midnight, I went outside the house to check if my friends had left. They're planning to hit a videoke bar. When I was sure that everyone was gone, I slowly went outside and tiptoed my way to the next house. I really don't know why I have to tiptoe when I can walk normally. Maybe it's because of guilty conscience. I was about to open the gate when I noticed someone stirred from the patio on the second floor. Shit! It was the landlord. He might have suspected something when I went inside Jenny's room. I traced my way back and hid behind the tambis tree. The landlord was puffing a smoke and was deep in contemplation. After 10 minutes or so, I started to pray that he'll be over with whatever he's thinking and get the hell out of there. The damn mosquitoes started to pester me. I thought of going upstairs and making some really lame excuses of the need to see Jenny. But whatever excuse I came up with, it all smells fishy.

So, I waited for I don't know how long until the bastard decided to come down. I, on the other hand, almost lost all my blood to the mosquitoes. I waited a few minutes more after he disappeared to make sure he wouldn't spot me sneaking my way upstairs.

I unloaded 2 weeks worth of "fasting".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hala splat! ako jud gikwenta, ngano 2 weeks of fasting ra man? aha! nitira jud diay ka sa germany! wahahahah!!!!! nagsige ra gihapon ko katawa makahunahuna sa text hahahaha!!!

splat said...

no comment... hehehe

nalingaw gyud bitaw ko sa text.. wala gyud dayon ko kareply kay naglibog ko unsay isuwat..

melz said...

lipay jud di ay kaayo c jenny ato nga night, splat. grasya niya, 2 weeks ka ng fasting. hehe...

Anonymous said...

splat, ipadayon ning ing-anih nga entries diri ha... k lingaw... nyahaha

splat said...

dili nako ato niya, gwenn, kay madaot unya ko.. grabeee kaayo ka-hot..