Friday, July 18, 2008

holy shit

A few more hours and I will die of some kind of lung disease. Shitty lungs? Asphyxia due to breathing in too much shit? Internal hemmorage due to some contaminated (shitty) oxygen intake or whatever fucking medical term the doctor would call it.

You see, the guy seated beside me in my test bench in our laboratory smells like shit. The first time I went near him to show how his setup works I thought it was just his shirt giving a foul odor. But after an hour, the stinking odor found its way through my test area. I give a quick look at his shoes and there it was. That familiar brown smudge!!! I know it's dry shit. What the fuck!!! Doesn't he notice the disgusting smell?

I contemplated the best way to tell him. "Holy shit!!! Is that it?!?" Or maybe, "Do you smell shit or is it just me?". Perhaps this one, "What's that brown smear on you shoes?". Simple and direct one would be, "Man, I think that's shit on your shoes." *sigh* If he had been a Bisdak, I would never mind saying to his face, "KABAHO ba nimong tae uy!!! Panrapo adtos kasilyas uy!!!"

I'm starting to get a headache. I can't stand this. I'm going to die.

4 comments:

Gwenn said...

splat pagdala ug air refresher dra sa inyo ofis... LOL

Ylan said...

hehe ka yaks ani oi! :D

splat said...

@gwenn, lysol ako dad-on para patay apil ang mikrobyo...

@ylan, sus kung ikaw pa ni, hagbay ra ka nagsuka-suka sa kaluod...

melz said...

itudlo nya sia sa ako, iam. hahaha.. kahagikhik ko anih da.