Wednesday, July 09, 2008

training

I'm in a three-hour training (yawn!) and is planning to write something so I can stay awake the whole period. Who wants to listen to something like safety standards anyway? But it's still 8:30 in the morning and it seemed my brain hasn't woken up yet. I can't think of anything interesting to talk about. It goes to show that I'm dumber in the morning... zzzzzzzzzz............

Huh!! What?!? Damn trainor! Calling my name and asking me questions while I'm trying to sleep here. I hate people who ask rhetorical questions but then expect an answer. We get the point!! Okay? I'll just shake my head and smile. That should save my ass.
:
:
:
A couple of hours more to go and it will be over....

.... KCDS - Key Characteristics Designation System....

Don't mind my writing here. I wanted to scribble so I won't close my eyes. Product engineering... Product engineering... Damn! I'm a development engineer. There's a whale of difference between the two. I can't directly relate to the example and terms.

Yehey!!! Video time!!!

Dr. Edwards Deming... I'll check this guy out on the internet.

Back to lecture.

"It doesn't works... want to reports... ask you a questions... when we says... safe to used... you meets requirements... period of one years... viscosity but he reads it 'virousity'... is very much similars... did not tells you... Here, they identifies... page 43 of that documents... 5 minutes periods..."

"If no questions, then I'll let you all go. But don't forget to sign the attendance." At last!!!!

2 comments:

Ylan said...

splat, nakurat ko, abeh ko nagkasalimuang na imong english!!!

splat said...

hahaha... ako na lang gikalingawan ang trainor uy para pawala sa duka.. nagtuo to siya nga pay attention kaayo kos iyaha kay sige ko chat down ug notes... hek hek hek