Monday, October 20, 2008

sour mood

I don't know why I'm so friggin' happy today and it's a Monday for crying out loud. I walked on corridors and hallways wearing a stupid smile and I can't help it. What could I've eaten yesterday to make me so joyfully silly today?

On Mondays I'm supposed to be in my You-better-watch-out-coz-I'm-gonna-strangle-you,-pull-your-fingernails-with-long-nose-pliers,-and-disembowel-you mood. The kind of temper when Hannibal Lecter is planning to take you away, open your skull and cook your brain in front of you while you're still conscious. But right now, it's just so wrong. I can't keep my mouth from smiling.

We've got tons of tasks to do for our project delivery next month but I'm feeling so irritably cheerful, it freaked me out. My project manager has been pestering me like a housefly to a shit-smeared ass but I remained so damn felicitous. A while ago, I looked out at the window. It's been raining cats and dogs outside and all I can think of is putting on a suit, grabbing an umbrella, running straight to that lamp post and doing that Gene Kelly's Dancing in the Rain number. This is really weird. What the hell is wrong with me?!? I can't go on like this any longer. Can somebody please come to my desk and slap me hard on my face or give me a good clean uppercut and make my nose bleed!?! I want my sour mood back.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah what the hell is wrong with u splat?

splat said...

maybe because of my confirmation... now, i'm back with my sour mood... thank goodness...

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

I think Gene Kelly is waaaaay hot. Too bad he's dead. I would totally do him if he was still alive.

And oh btw, "Singin in the Rain" is totally my favourite movie of aaaalll time. Glad to know that you have watched it too. =)

Anonymous said...

when was your last visit to the vet? hehehe -iolem-

Ylan said...

splat oh my! u must be in love!!!! wahahaha!!!!

splat said...

CD, thanks for dropping by and for reminding me the correct title of the movie.

iolem, a few days ago. so far the bitch only recommended effexor.

ylan, i don't believe in love. only lust. hek hek hek