Thursday, February 23, 2006

last talk

Last na gyud ni sa akong mga s.o.p. talks. Honest.

Naa ko sekreto isulti sa inyo. Ayaw lang ninyo isaba sa ubang taw ha? Not unless iya ni makaplagan ako blogsite all by herself/himself. I'm yet to tell you one s.o.p. I had.

All the time I was doing those things, I wasn't really enjoying it that much. I kept on thinking about the face of the person at the other end. Her body. Her hair. Her skin. Does she have bad breath? Does her feet smell? And what about her armpit? All these questions popping here and there would detach me from the pleasure the other end is experiencing. However, if you know the other person then it's easy to concentrate and get things done the right way.

Anyway, naka-decide ko nga dili na lang mopadayon. Ako na lang ni putlon. Hehehehe. Sowwie kaayo ha? Unbearable uwaw man diay akong dangatan kung makabalo mo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi ka-snake ani nga entry! ngano george man kuno ka karon? hehe...

splat said...

hehehe uwaw gyud kaayo ang akong nabuhat.. tingali dili namo makig-amigo sa ako..

Anonymous said...

ipadayon ang isturya aron hibaw-an nato kung makigfriends pa mi sa imo! :P

Anonymous said...

hi splat...

me too... curious!

pro naa ko idea what...