Monday, February 27, 2006

television

I can't contain my excitement. I will spend my whole paycheck tomorrow for a cool 21-inch Sony Wega analog :( television set. Then, I'll get my PS2 at Bogo and will have one hell of a time playing all my games. Yipey!!! I was contemplating on buying an LCD or a plasma screen but my golly! A 17-inch display would cost me 60K++ and I will not be able to fully utilize all its amazing technology. Cable operators in this country are still using analog signals. It will just break my heart (and my pocket as well) to see stretched and grainy signals on the display.

To double my excitement, I have already ordered a Transitions photochromic lens for my glasses. It will be available by next week. Yipey! Yipey! My heart beats like that of a mice.

All I'm thinking right now is to buy the 2nd-hand National personal ref for 4K or just buy a brand new item.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

asa ni ang 2nd hand ref?

splat said...

kaila na sa akong kaila.. molarga man daw.. wala ko mingdayon ug palit kay 4years naman diay to ginamit..

Anonymous said...

splat, adtu na pud ta magvideoke sa inyoha?