Wednesday, February 22, 2006

moaning chatter

I'm not quite finished with this s.o.t., s.o.p. thing yet. So I hope you'll bear with me.

I have met a lot of interesting gals including gal-acting individuals through cross-talk (This is pretty old. I could picture rotary phones when I remember this.), internet chat and most recently, mobile chat. I had 2 cybergfs in college and both were from the same school, Ateneo de Zamboanga University. A year ago, I met this girl from Cagayan in mobile chat and she became my "mobilegf" (err.. that doesn't sound right.) as she claimed to be. I'm such a world-class geek! It was really ridiculous and funny at the same time. I'm just in for the adventure.

It was in mobile chatting that I came to realize that a lot of women out there are in need of affection. Some would sound really hopeless. There was this chatter from Manila who invited me for an s.o.t. and insisted that I'll tell her 'I love you' almost all the time. Maybe that turned her on or she badly needed it emotionally.

There are just as many horny women out there as there are with men. A different chatter from a different city in Manila wanted to have an s.o.t. I played along but I wasn't really in the mood. Having experienced quite a handfull of these events, I became a bit good in the game. I was texting her a lot of kinky things I wanted to do with her, including my newly found Tagalog vocabulary - tinggil (the same as the bisaya term e.g. lalaruin ng dila ko ang tinggil mo), kadyot (push/pump/thrust e.g. bibilisan ko ang pagkadyot sa yo), sagad (sunk deep e.g. bumukaka ka pa para sagad lahat sa puki mo.), tamod (sperm e.g. ibubuhos ko lahat ng tamod ko sa luob ng kiki mo). Then she pleaded. "Shit! Kantutin mo na ako. Hindi ko na matiis. Ipasok mo na, pls". I teased her more and more. "Dahan2x ko ipa2sok ang ulo ng titi ko tapos ila2bas ko agad". But to my surprise she called. Maybe she wanted to talk and knew more about me. Women are usually like that. I was totally speechless when I heard, at the other end of the phone, a woman's voice moaning in pleasure. "Aaaaaaaaaah. Aaaaaaah. Oooooooh." Holy cow! Holy rooster! Holy animals! Is this her way of introduction? I waited for a couple of seconds but she didn't stop. My goodness! I didn't expect this to happen. I tried searching my mind on what's best to do but my brain shrinked into a raisin. I opened my mouth but I can't think of anything sensible to say. I decided to join her ecstatic sing-a-long. "Aaaaah. Aaaah." I shut my mouth after a few seconds. I sounded awful.

It lasted for more than a couple of minutes which seemed like eternity. After her "standing-ovation worthy" climax (Jenna Jameson will surely be green with envy), she hung up without any other words. I laid still on my bed. My breath went faster and faster. My sweaty hands still clutching the phone. I just couldn't believe what happened.

No comments: