Tuesday, February 21, 2006

s.o.p. & others

s.o.t. stands for sex on text while s.o.p. is sex on phone. That's for the naive and the feeling naive people out there. Don't laugh. You know who you are.

My first s.o.p. was after high school. I started to date this certain lady. We didn't have a landline back at home at that time yet so I used to sneak into a semi-private library to use the phone. Luckily, the librarian happened to be a close friend of mine, courtesy of my socio-civic organizations. Then there was this boring Saturday afternoon and I was in the library waiting for my date 3 hours earlier. The librarian asked me to fill her in coz she had an important appointmet and will be back after a couple of hours. There was no one in the library except for myself and I bet nobody in their right mind would dare to visit a library at that hour of the day and at that temperature.

I sat behind the counter and called her (my lady-friend). She was fresh from the bathroom getting ready for our date and only had a towel to cover herself. I was getting horny at the instant. (Raging hormones, I tell you) I started to dirty talk to her while massaging my crotch. Imaginations gone really really wild. I was frantically looking for old newspapers at the shelf behind me to use as a floor cover when all that jism came out. After searching the surroundings and making absolutely sure nobody will ever come, I satisfied myself. (You know what I mean.) On the other line, she had no idea what's going on. All she heard from me was constant teasing and flirting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha sama sa gisulti ni aneshka... 3rd the motion na nih!

splat, naa pud ba soe? (sex on email?) ehehhehe

splat said...

hmmmm.. wala pa ko kasuway anang soe da.. flirting ra man ko kutob anang mga emails.. ako unya suwayan ug adto sa next level hehe.. bitaw, mas moprefer man ang mga taw ug chatroom kay mas dali ang response