Wednesday, February 15, 2006

post-heart

Valentine's gone at last. The euphoria is finally over. Thank heavens. Traffic was terrible last night. It took us twice the time to reach BTC. I just have to endure half an hour of Mark's agony. I hitched a ride with him so I made sure I sounded like I was in full sympathy with the traffic condition.

Drive-in motels took their share of clogged up traffic. Taxi lines at Jade's Court reached the corner of AS Fortuna! Lovers closely tied together at the backseat were too eager to take their turn of the room. I bet all motels share the same experience. There was a mass frenzy of sex and lust. I wonder how many gallons of sperm were ejaculated last night? I think it would be enough to sink the whole island of Cebu. And there would be enough female secretion to bathe all people in Cebu. As for me, I didn't lose a single sperm last night.

To answer the question thrown at me almost every single friend I met - I didn't have a romantic date yesterday. I don't know what made me decide to skip the opportunity. But I did not entirely skip Valentine's at all, although I was really contemplating about it for about and hour or two. I sent a valentine's text message to all my single lady friends at the stroke of midnight yesterday. I know that some are quite happy to receive something, even if it's cheap and trivial, like that. I could've sent a single rose if I have enough money. Hmmm. Maybe next time, I will collect money from them so I can buy a rose to each of them. That would be an idea. Dinner with Marie, Norman, Auxie, Cleng and Arnold at 10 Dove Street completed my night. Oh wait, actually a call from a friend is what really made my day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

exagge... ngano? balde-balde diay nah? ehehehe!

splat said...

bilyon-bilyon gyud kabuok laki diri sa kalibutan unya ang uban kay makasugakod ug 2 to 4 rounds... kung tigumon to tanan, malunod gyud ang cebu..